Court Appearance with Judge
CLICK HERE to Request an Appearance with the Judge
Rules of Conduct and Decorum
- Court dress code is business casual. Proper clothing strictly enforced. Inappropriate attire will not be permitted.
- No hats or sunglasses.
- No eating, drinking, or gum chewing
- No cell phone / electronic devices permitted
- Proper respect for the Court process shall be adhered to at all times.
At Your Court Appearance
You will be required to present a valid photo ID. (Ex: Driver’s License, Texas ID, Work ID, Student ID, Library card, etc.)
- Please be prepared to enter a plea of Guilty, No Contest, or Not Guilty.
- Options such as deferred disposition, defensive driving, extensions, payment plans, community service and financial hardship review may be discussed at this time with the Judge.